Welcome to 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge!!!
6 BLOGGERS, 12 MINI-CHALLENGES, 24 BOOKS TO WIN!!!
We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..
Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! And we've got PRIZES!!! :D
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you've read! (On your blog, Amazon or Goodreads/Shelfari!)
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2012 and earlier! NO 2013 ARCs and 2013 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- On the 20th of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will have it's unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. It's open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e. the entire month)
- If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice - we will be checking ;)
- December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you'll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway - a box of books.
- You don't have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in giveaways!
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children
WRAP-UP POST SCHEDULE:
January 20th: Evie @Bookish (www.evie-bookish.blogspot.com
February 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun (http://www.fiktshun.com)
March 20th: Justin @Justin's Book Blog (http://www.justinsbookblog.
April 20th: Tiffany @Escaping.. One Book At A Time (http://
May 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home (www.wordsathome.ca/)
June 20th: Justin @Justin's Book Blog (http://www.justinsbookblog.
July 20th: Emily @Doodle's Book Blog
August 20th: Tiffany @Escaping One Book At A Time (http://
September 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun (http://www.fiktshun.com)
October 20th: Emily @Doodle's Book Blog
November 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home (www.wordsathome.ca/)
December 20th: This one will be posted on all the blogs. There will also be a huge BOX OF BOOKS giveaway and this time you can link up ALL YOUR TBR Pile REVIEWS you wrote for the entire month!
My Planned Reads:
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Crossed by Ally Condie
- Reached by Ally Condie
- Envy by Elizabeth Miles
- Fury by Elizbeth Miles
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
- Partials by Dan Wells
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
This is just the first bunch that came to mind. I would love to say I am going to do Married with Children... However I feel I should say Love at first sight. I have so many that I want to add to this list but we will see how this goes.
Add the button or banner to your site:
*NOTE* It is Evie's (from Bookish) puppy Wilson that is featured on this button/banner!
So anyway sign up! Get a chance to lower that TBR pile and possibly win some stuff!!!